By Sarah Redman
Yes, it is a some what misleading title and ironically I’m actually talking about a make over that included no Benefit products! A girly evening complete with chocolate, face masks and episodes from my Sex and the City TV box set turned into a lovely make over from my wonderful friend Georgia (Life’s Little Ponderings).
- The Bourjois healthy mix serum in 51 is fantastic for a high street foundation, great coverage – not to heavy but not too sheer for those who like to even their skin tone.
- The Chanel levres scintillantes glossimer 166, lip gloss for short, is absolutely fabulous, so light, yet has great coverage and also tastes great! It is definitely worth the price tag (I’m starting the Christmas list early this year) #InvestmentPiece
- Lastly this Eco Tools eye liner brush, unfortunately is no longer available, however i use The Body Shop slanted eye brush which is basically the same. The precision of this brush is great for getting right against the lash line.
– Laura mercier radiance primer
– Real techniques expert face brush
– Bourjois healthy mix serum – 51
– Laura Mercier cool toned eye pallet – no longer available (special edition)
– 17 doll’d up mascara
– Rimmel stay matte power
– Laura Mercia second skin colour blush – lush nectarine
– Mac 217
– Brush unknown blender
– Bobbi Brown blush brush
– No7 perfectly bronzed bronzing pearls
– Bourjois healthy mix concealer– 51
– Chanel – levres scintillantes glossimer 166
– Eco Tools eye liner brush (Not pictured) – no longer available, however i use The Body Shop slanted eye brush